[JPL] drmike of www.radioioJAZZ.com posts playlist

MIKE MATHENY drmike at radioio.com
Tue Apr 11 10:18:49 EDT 2006

Greetings all... Enjoyed meeting many of you at IAJE back in January...
I have been lurking on the jazz programmers list since and have enjoyed
the discourse of the jazz community... I have learned much about you and
from you. I just thought it was a great time to post a little about
us... We have twenty stations currently, an each station has two
separate streams.. one commecial stream which is free and the other is
subscriber supported with no commercials ... a membership is called a
Soundpass and costs around $4.95 per month for subscribers... you can
see by our list on this Weekly CMJ report a general idea about our
playlist. We play 80-85% curent releases blended with classics from the
past...  we are no longer 'internet only' as you can see in this report.
www.radioioJAZZ.com is heard in more than 78 different countries..

this is a link to our latest public announcement for the market from our
company IoWorldMedia:

http://money.iwon.com/jsp/nw/nwdt_ge.jsp?news_id=cmt-096b0471&feed=cmt&d
ate=20060406
<http://money.iwon.com/jsp/nw/nwdt_ge.jsp?news_id=cmt-096b0471&feed=cmt&
date=20060406>

I am open to questions and contact..

with regards,
drmike
michael matheny
radioioJAZZ program director and streamhost