[JPL] Play List - "Moody's Mood" - 4/10/06

Doug Moody doug at moodysmood.com
Tue Apr 11 11:01:16 EDT 2006

"Moody's Mood" - Play List - April 10, 2006 - KMFB-FM

ARTIST - TRACK - CD TITLE - LABEL:

Greg Murphy - Cedar Salad - Orientation - Murphasaurus

Charley Harrison - Lori's Dream - Keeping My Composure - C3

George Cotsirilos - I'm Old Fashioned - On The Rebop - OA2

Karrin Allyson - Life Is A Groove (Jordu) - Footprints - Concord

Sonny Rollins - He's Younger Than You Are - Alfie - Impulse

Duduka Da Fonseca - Bye Bye Brasil - Zoho

Karen Blixt - You Don't Know Me - Spin This - HiFi

Vince Ector - Rooftop - Renewal Of The Spirit - Mambo Maniacs

Phil Woods & the LA Jazz Orchestra - Yardbird Suite - Unheard Herd - Jazzed
Media

Bill Henderson - Day Dream - Live At The Kennedy Center - Web Only Jazz

Chuck Redd - Laura - Happy All the Time - Arbors

Jimmy Raney - The Flag Is Up - Jimmy Raney featuring Bob Brookmeyer -
ABC-Paramount

Jimmy Cobb - Eleanor - Marsalis Music Honors Jimmy Cobb - Marsalis Music

Taylor Eigsti - Get Your Hopes Up - Lucky To Be Me - Concord

Nicole Pasternak - L-O-V-E - In A Word - Garagista

Bob Sneider & Joe Locke - Promenade Sentimentale - The Film Noir Project -
Sons Of Sound

Pat Martino - Groove Yard - Remember - Blue Note

Mike Melvoin & Dan Jaffe - Who Knows Where The Blues Was Born - Playing The
Word - City Light

David Sills - Cuttin' Back - Down The Line - Origin

Toots Thielemans - Bag's Groove - Blues Pour Flirter - EmArcy

Michael Carvin - Prisoner Of Love/Body And Soul - Marsalis Music Honors
Michael Carvin - Marsalis Music

Virginia Mayhew - Monterey Blues - Sandan Shuffle - Renma

Meg Clifton - I Wish You Love - You're A Sweetheart - McMahon Music

Cyrus Chestnut - Ellen's Song - Genuine Chestnut - Telarc

N'awlins Gumbo Kings - Title Track - UFO Saloon - Herring, Howard & Sizer

Doug Moody

"Moody's Mood"

KMFB-FM

101 "E" Boatyard