[JPL] Legends of Jazz on PBS

Jim Wilke jwilke123 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 11 13:05:25 EDT 2006

Yep, I heard that, too.  Not being a tv viewer, I'd probably have asked
who's Katie Couric, but no matter.
Perhaps more significant to those who go out to hear music was CB's
stint as a regular member of Sting's band, and then invited by Sting to
open for him with his own band on a recent tour.

JW

On Tuesday, April 11, 2006, at 09:53  AM, EvE cOrneLiOus wrote:

> CB popularity also stems from the fact that he dated morning show host
> Katie
> Couric for awhile and he was the music director for a talk show I
> believe
> called, Caroline's, a couple of years ago. A little publicity goes a
> long
> way.
> Eve
>

>> On Tuesday, April 11, 2006, at 08:47  AM, Peter Sokolowski wrote:
>>
>>> And the controversial Chris Botti, recently crucified on the Trumpet
>>> Player's International Network listserv, played his tail off on "My
>>> Funny
>>> Valentine." Cat can play. I don't think he gets that hot or deep on