[JPL] PLAYLIST: KRCB-FM Jazz Connections 4-08-06

Toby Gleason toby_gleason at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 11 14:14:43 EDT 2006

PLAYLIST for 04-08-06
KRCB-FM 90.9 & 91.1, Santa Rosa, CA
Jazz Connections, 8-11pm 4th Sat.
Host: Toby Gleason, Jazz Director

Slim Gaillard-Slim's Jam-1945 Vol. 2-Classics
Keith Oxman-I Hear A Rhapsody-Dues In Progress-Capri
Larry Goldings-Au Berd De L'Eau-Quartet-Palmetto
Marcus Shelby Jazz Orch-Opening Dance-Port Chicago-Noir
Jimmy Cobb-There Is Something About You I Don't Know-Honors
Series-Marsalis
Novak & Haar-Old Friends-Old Friends-NH
Kim Nalley-My Baby Just Cares For Me-She Put A Spell On Me-Jazz At
Pearl's
N'Awlins Gumbo Kings-We're The N'Awlins Gumbo Kings-(Same)-HH&S
Great Jazz Trio-Lover Come Back To Me-S'Wonderful-441
Girard/Bruce Quartet-Kathy-Palindrome-Self
Karrin Allyson-All You Need To Say-Footprints- Stilletto
Ella Fitzgerald-Duke's Place (C-Jam Blues)-Ella At Duke's-Verve
Sidney Bechet-Baby, Won't You Please Come Home-Legendary-Bluebird
Jackie McLean-Blues For Jackie-Vertigo-Blue Note
Red Garland-Willow Weep For Me-Groovy-Prestige
Louis Jordan-Outskirts Of Town-Five Guys Named Mo-Prism
Sarah Vaughn-Misty-Golden Hits-Mercury
Charlie Parker-Lover Man-Bird After Dark-Savoy
Frank Sinatra-The Way You Look Tonight-Very Good Years-Reprise
Dexter Gordon-Scrapple From The Apple-Our Man In Paris-Blue Note
Milt Jackson-The Prophet Speaks-The Prophet Speaks-Reprise
Charlie Parker-These Foolish Things-Bird After Dark-Savoy
Stan Getz & Chet Baker-But Not For Me-Quartet w/Chet Baker-Concord
Stan Getz & Charlie Byrd-One Note Samba-Jazz Samba-Verve
Joe Williams-Come Rain Or Come Shine-Jazz 'Round Midnight-Verve
Kim Nalley-Need My Sugar-Need My Sugar-CE Jazz & Blues
Cannonball Adderley-Country Preacher-Best Of...-Capitol
John Coltrane-Sentimental Mood-Coltrane For Lovers-Savoy
Count Basie-One O'Clock Boogie-KC Powerhouse-Bluebird
Vince Guaraldi-Treat Street-Greatest Hits-Fantasy
Charlie Christian-Seven Come Eleven-Original Guitar Man-Columbia
Billie Holiday-Lover Come Back To Me-Jazz 'Round Midnight-Verve
Miles Davis-Freddie Freeloader-Kind Of Blue-Columbia
Charlie Parker-All The Things You Are-Bird After Dark-Savoy
Louis Armstrong & The Mills Bros.-Walking Stick-L'Art Vocal-Foundation

Toby Gleason
Jazz Director, KRCB-FM, Santa Rosa
toby_gleason at krcb.org
707-584-2039