[JPL] Chris Botti

Ross Gentile standardsinjazz at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 11 14:57:37 EDT 2006

   4/11/2006

   I  agree  with  Tom Mallison!  Chris Botti played St. Louis here a few
   weeks  back  and  I  emceed  the  show.   He  sold out the new Touhill
   Performing   Arts   Center   here   several  weeks  before  the  show.
   1,600 seats.  We actually could have done two shows here. The show was
   amazing!   Billy  Killson  was  wonderful!  Chris is very easy to work
   with  and  loves to do interviews!  Many of my listeners came up to me
   after  the  show  and  thanked  me  for playing him on my show and for
   supporting his style of music!

   Thanks
   Ross Gentile
   "Standards In Jazz"