[JPL] Charlie Hunter #1 for 4th Week! Christian McBride & Bobby Previte-shipped!

POWDERSPAM at aol.com POWDERSPAM at aol.com
Wed Apr 12 11:44:31 EDT 2006

Thanks again for everyone's help with the new Charlie Hunter Trio CD, which
is #1 for the 4th week on the CMJ Jazz chart!

A package with the new CDs by Christian McBride, and Bobby Previte have now
shipped to radio. Please keep your eyes open as we'll go for ADDs on April  24!

Christian McBride "Live at Tonic" (Ropeadope)--specially priced 3-CD set
with guest appearances by Charlie Hunter, DJ Logic, Scratch, and Eric  Krasno

Bobby Previte "Coalition Of The Willing" (Ropeadope) with Skerik (Sex Mob),
Stanton Moore (Galactic), and Charlie Hunter.

BTW, I saw all of these artists on the "What Is Jazz Tour" at Berklee
Performance Center on Saturday, and the 1,200 seat theatre was sold out!

Thanks,
David Avery
Powderfinger Promotions
800.356.1155 x.234