[JPL] Charlie Hunter #1 for 4th Week! Christian McBride & Bobby Previte-shipped!

MFA - Jazz Publicity & Radio Promotion MitchellFeldmanAssociates at Comcast.net
Wed Apr 12 23:37:06 EDT 2006

David -

I know you're the new kid on  the block but I thought you had grokked
through our e-mail exchange the first time you did this that these
type of hype promo postings are to be done off list to your personal
or business e-mail mailing list and not to the JPL Board.

Perhaps you don't know that if you send an e-mail to
jazzproglist at jazzweek.com everyone on the board gets it and it gets
posted.

So if you are sending out a mass-mailing to a list please check that
jazzproglist at jazzweek.com is not on the list of addresses.

Do you want to start getting MFA SPAM, GROOV's Spam, JazzzDog's SPAM,
Hurzon's SPAM, Sapper's SPAM, Dr. Jazz's SPAM. etc. about weekly
results for our clients and what projects we have coming up?

I don't think so.

As for myself I definitely don't want to receive promotional e-mails
from Powderspam.

Ed Trefzger, the list moderator, is too busy to monitor every e-mail
so sometimes things like yours get through.  But if all involved
would just realize THE JPL IS NOT TO BE USED TO POST PROMOTIONAL
MAILINGS then his job would be easier.

Or you could do what the rest of us do and pay $125 to sponsor the
list for a week.

Thanks.

Mitchell

MFA
Publicity, Radio Promotion & Consulting
For The International Jazz Community

Mitchell Feldman Associates
3432 Quivas Street #2
Denver, CO 80211 / USA
Phone:    303.433.0021
Cell:        303.641.4783
MitchellFeldmanAssociates at Comcast.net