[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 4/12

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Thu Apr 13 01:22:46 EDT 2006

Wednesday, April 12, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Carol Robbins: Don't Look Back, JazzPlay (Jazzcats 105)

8:12pm
George Cotsirilos: I'm Old Fashioned, On The Rebop (OA2 22025)

8:18pm
Paul Bollenback: 7 a.m. Special, Brightness Of Being (elefant dreams 4548)

8:27pm
Freddie Hubbard: Delphia, Red Clay (Epic/Legacy 85216)

8:35pm
SFJazz Collective: Naima, SFJazz Collective 2 (Nonesuch 79930)

8:40pm
Eric Dolphy: Sketch Of Melba, Out There (Prestige 8101)

8:45pm
Michael Carvin : Forest Flower, Marsalis Music Honors Michael Carvin (Marsalis
Music/Rounder 87494600-012)

9:01pm
Karrin Allyson: Follow The Footprints, Footprints (Concord 2291)

9:05pm
Taylor Eigsti: Giant Steps, Lucky To Be Me (Concord 2299)

9:11pm
Cecil Brooks III: On The Trail, Double Exposure (Savant 2072)

Live Interview with John Tchicai; Charlie Kohlhase and Garrison Fewell

9:19pm
John Tchicai; Charlie Kohlhase; Garrison Fewell: Ramuna Maharshi, Good Night
Songs (Boxholder 050/051)

9:33pm
John Tchicai; Charlie Kohlhase; Garrison Fewell: Lilanto Del Indio, Good Night
Songs (Boxholder 050051)

10:05pm
Chick Corea: City Of Brass, The Ultimate Adventure (Stretch 9045)

10:11pm
Randy Weston: Blue Moses, Zep Tepi (Random Chance 27)

10:27pm
Yosvany Terry Cabrera: Journey Of Awareness, Metamorphosis (KRM 1117)

10:36pm
Jaco Pastorious Big Band: Three Views Of A Secret, The Word Is Out (Heads Up
3110)

10:44pm
Anthony Brown: Anthem/Baile de la Orisha, Rhapsodies (Water Baby 1010)

10:53pm
Phil Woods: We The People Bop, Unheard Heard (Jazzed Media 1013)

11:03pm
Taylor Eigsti: Love For Sale, Lucky To Be Me (Concord 2299)

11:06pm
Nils Landgren; Joe Sample: One Day I Fly Away, Creole Love Call (Act 9707)

11:10pm
Monty Alexander: No More Trouble, Concrete Jungle (Telarc 83635)

11:17pm
Cyrus Chestnut: Baby Girl's Strut, Genuine Chestnut (Telarc 83634)

11:25pm
Cassandra Wilson: Easy Rider, Thunderbird (Blue Note 63398)

11:32pm
Jackie McLean: Embraceable You, Prestige Profiles (Prestige 5806)

11:39pm
Red Garland: Please Send Me Someone To Love, Red Garland's Piano (Prestige
8109)

11:49pm
Don Braden: The Closer I Get To You, Workin' (HighNote 7155)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
8 pm - mid Mon - Thurs
WGBH Boston