[JPL] CMJ & JPL - sorry for the oversight! there's also WMNC and WMUA and probably others too

MFA - Jazz Publicity & Radio Promotion MitchellFeldmanAssociates at Comcast.net
Thu Apr 13 01:59:43 EDT 2006

Of course, Mark - I just wrote down the stations that came
immediately to mind - I am sure Biz at WMNC, Ken at WMUA and others I
left out will chime in too -- my point is that if 10% of the CMJ jazz
panel participates at JPL that would be a lot.

Mea culpa...

Mitchell

MFA
Publicity, Radio Promotion & Consulting
For The International Jazz Community

Mitchell Feldman Associates
3432 Quivas Street #2
Denver, CO 80211 / USA
Phone:    303.433.0021
Cell:        303.641.4783
MitchellFeldmanAssociates at Comcast.net