[JPL] Playlist : "Jazz on the Terrace" * Monday April 17th - Radio Adelaide 101.5FM

Gregory L Fisher jazzviews at yahoo.com.au
Thu Apr 13 22:55:15 EDT 2006

After a break over Summer (in our part of the world) from presenting  "Jazz on the Terrace", this my playlist for Monday April 17th, heard on  Radio Adelaide 101.5FM (Australia).

  Many thanks to all the fine artists and labels who continue to support great Jazz being heard "down under".

  Greg Fisher
  for Radio Adelaide 101.5 FM
  streaming live 24/7 at http://radio.adelaide.edu.au

  Monday    17/04/2006    Jazz On The Terrace    Radio Adelaide 101.5FM
  Artiste / CD Title / Track Title / Label
  Stan Getz / I've Got You Under My Skin / S'Wonderful / Flashback
  Woody Herman / Golden Wedding / Caldonia / Flashback
  Coleman Hawkins / Just Sax / Stuffy / Flashback
  Tony Bennett & Count Basie / Together / Broadway / Flashback
  Dianne Reeves / Good Night, And Good Luck / Into Each Life Some Rain Must Fall / Concord Jazz
  Joe Locke / Rev-elation / Rev-elation / Sharp Nine Records
  Lou Donaldson / Gravy Train / Rev. Moses / Blue Note
  Connie Evingson / Some Cats Know / I've Got The World On A String / Minnihaha Records
  Mark Levine & Latin Tinge / Hey, Its Me / Green Dolphin Street / Left Coast Clave
  Rick Haydon & John Pizzarelli / Just Friends / Perdido / Mel Bay Records
  Dexter Gordon / Dexter Calling / Smile / Blue Note-EMI