[JPL] MSN to Stream New Orleans Jazz Fest

Jim Wilke jwilke123 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 14 00:38:13 EDT 2006

Amazing - and not a jazz act among the ones they're covering!   Well, I
guess that's one way to mainstream "jazz".   Too bad they weren't
required to carry some jazz in their coverage.

Will WWOZ stream the jazz tent?  That would be great news.  Irv
Mayfield, Herbie Hancock, Terence Blanchard, Christian Scott, Wess
Anderson, Trombone Shorty, Kermit Ruffins, Astral Project, Donald
Harrison, George Coleman, Eddie Palmieri, Amina Figarova, Ellis
Masalis, Lew Tabackin, Nicholas Payton. et al   Wow!

jw