[JPL] MSN to Stream New Orleans Jazz Fest

David Kunian dkunian at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 14 09:25:59 EDT 2006

WWOZ will be broadcasting from the Fairgrounds and will be doing some
acts from the Jazztent as well as other blues, zydeco, cajun, and
traditional acts from across the festival.  The performers are still
being contacted, but it will be streamed from www.wwoz.org with our
always interesting programmers, interviews, and whomever else stops by
our hospitality tent.

Better yet, book a ticket and come on down and see and hear for
yourselves.  New Orleans needs your spirit and cash.  Brass Passes that
get you into the festival each day with no lines are still available.
Again, www.wwoz.org or 504-568-1238.

dk