[JPL] Playlist - My Favorite Things For The Week of April 16, 2006

MFT Jazz mft at mftjazz.com
Sat Apr 15 20:05:40 EDT 2006

My Favorite Things For The Week of April 16, 2006

Trombonist Al Grey makes two appearances on this week's edition of My
Favorite Things. We hear him with long time partner Buddy Tate and with
old friend Clark Terry.

Also featured this week is pianist Randy Weston in a solo performance
and a classic recording by the Modern Jazz Quartet.

Join us for this week's edition of My Favorite Things.

This week's tunes:

Blues In My Heart - Buddy Tate/Al Grey - Just Jazz

Benny's Tune - Jimmy Bruno - Solo

I Cover The Waterfront - Don Byron - Ivey-Divey

For Louis & Duke - Clark Terry - What A Wonderful World

Dis Here - Wessell Anderson - Live At The Village Vanguard

Ballad For T - Randy Weston - Zep Tepi

My One & Only Love - Alexander/Brown/Ellis - Triple Treat III

Invitation - Patricia Barber - Nightclub

Really True Blues - Modern Jazz Quartet - The Last Concert

Simply Bop - Eddy Louiss/Michel Petrucciani - Eddy Louiss/Michel Petrucciani
--

*Russ Neff
/My Favorite Things/