[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRTI Friday Jazz w/Jeff Duperon 04/14/06

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Sun Apr 16 09:00:06 EDT 2006

Friday Jazz w/Jeff Duperon

Friday, 6pm-10pm

Listen to WRTI on the web

 <http://www.wrti.org> http://www.wrti.org

PLAYLIST
04/14/2006

Artist/ Song Title/ CD-LP Title/ Label

6PM

Eugene Maslow/Peace Onto You/Making The Music Our Own/MEII*

Beegie Adair/I'll Never Smile Again/Sentimental Journey/Village Square*

Ulf Wakenius/My Song/Notes From The Heart/ACT Music*

Erin Boheme/What Love Is/What Love Is/Concord Jazz*

The Great Jazz Trio/Sweet Lorraine/'S Wonderful/441 Records

Geri Allen/Cancer/Zodiac Suite: Revisited/Mary Records

Gonzalo Rubalcaba/Nightfall/Solo/Blue Note*

Elaine Hoffmann Watts & Susan Watts/Zigainer Tantz/I Remember
Klezmer/Hoffman-Watts

7PM

Elaine Hoffmann Watts & Susan Watts/Lakeleh/I Remember Klezmer/Hoffman-Watts

Elaine Hoffmann Watts & Susan Watts 'CONVERSATION'

Susan Watts/Hoffman Mazel Tov/Currently in production/Susan Watts

Susan Watts/Klezmer Medley/Currently in production/Susan Watts

Susan Watts/Hobn Mir/Currently in production/Susan Watts

8PM

Jerry Gonzalez & the Fort Apache Band/Ezekiel Saw The
Wheel/Crossroads/Milestone

Harvey S/C7 Heaven/Funky Cha/Zoho*

Art Blakey and the Jazz Messengers/New World/Live at Slug's NYC/Empire
MusicWerks

Christian Winther/Bright Light/The Only Plan/Steeplechase*

Rahsaan Roland Kirk/Make It With You/Brotherman in the Fatherland/Hyena*

SF Jazz Collective/Scrambled Eggs/SF Jazz Collective 2/Nonesuch*

9PM

Victor Goines/New Adventures/New Adventures/Criss Cross Jazz*

Kenny Dorham/Lotus Blossom/Quiet Kenny/New Jazz**

George Johnson, Jr./Shaw Nuff/All Star Tribute/BCS*

George Benson/Gotham City/The Essential George Benson/Columbia-Legacy**

Pat Martino/Full House/Remember/Blue Note*

Eric Alexander/Open and Shut/It's All In The Game/High Note*

Dave Douglas/The Team/Meaning and Mystery/Green Leaf Music*

* New Release
** Reissue

Temple University Public Radio
1509 Cecil B. Moore Avenue 063-00

Philadelphia, PA 19121-3410
215-204-8405
 <http://www.wrti.org/> http://www.wrti.org

Jeff Duperon

mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com

Note: This e-mail is intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may
contain information that is privileged and/or confidential.  If you have
received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender at
215-482-1402 and delete the e-mail from your computer.