[JPL] FW: RE: Under the Radar (WSHA-FM - www.wshafm.org) Sunday, April 15, 2006

Bob Rogers rwsfin at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 16 16:31:13 EDT 2006

1am
Trans-Global Underground, Yellow and Black Taxicab (Impossible Broadcasting)
Ernest Ranglin, Profile (Modern Answers To Old Problems)
James Blood Ulmer, Last One
Joey Baron, Wide Load (Down Home)
Sai Ghose Quartet, Signature (New Blood)
Michel Petrucciani, Juste un Moment
Joey DeFrancesco, Speak Low (Organic Vibes)
Karrin Allyson, Equinox (Footprints)
Mal Waldron, title cut (Blues For Lady Day)
Martial Solal & Dave Douglas, 34 Bars Blues (Rue De Seine)

2am
Horace Tapscott/Sonny Simmons Quartet, So What (Among Friends)
Milles Davis, All Blues
Hal Wilner, cuts 11-18, Weird Nightmare: Meditations on Mingus

3am
Charles Mingus, Duet Solo Dancers/Group Dancers (The Black Saint and the
Sinner Lady)
Andrea Wolper, A Small Day Tomorrow (The Small Hours)
Billy Bang & D.D. Jackson, Don's Dream (Bang On)
Luciana Souza, Backfile/Insomnia (The Poems of Elizabeth Bishop)
Virginia Mayhew, I Get Along Without You Very Well (Sandan Shuffle)

4am
Eric Alexander, title cut (It's All In The Game)
Irene Kral, Here's That Rainy Day (Live)
Wayne Shorter, Infant Eyes
Paul Bollenback, Philadelphia (The Brightness of Being)
Mal Waldron w/Joe Henderson, How Deep Is The Ocean (One Entrance, Many
Exits)
Ingrid Jensen, Swotterings (At Sea)
The Puzzlebox Experiment, Blind Man's Waltz
The Little Willies, No Place To Fall
Jacob Young, Blue (Evening Falls)
Adam Unsworth, Third Time's The Charm (Excerpt This!)

5am
Vincent Herring, title cut (Ends and Means)
Odean Pope Saxophone Choir, Coltrane Time (Locked & Loaded)
Charles Tolliver, Truth (Grand Max)
Don Braden, The Closer I Get To You (workin')
Andy Bey, Blood Count (Shades of Bey)
Arthur Kell Quartet, Jinna (Traveller)
Andrew Hill, Malachi (solo piano version) (Time Lines)