[JPL] Playlist: Sound of Surprise 4-16-06

Larry Appelbaum jumpmonk at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 16 19:42:22 EDT 2006

Sound of Surprise
WPFW-FM
Washington D.C.
Sundays 5-7 pm.

1) Pat Martino-Four On Six (Remember)
2) George Benson-Willow Weep For Me (The Essential George Benson)
3) Pete Malinverni-Variation 5: Bounce (Theme & Variations)
4) Eric Alexander-Where Or When (It's All In The Game)
5) Elvis Costello-Hora Decubitus (My Flame Burns Blue)
6) Charles Mingus-Hora Decubitus (Mingus, Mingus, Mingus...)
7) Karrin Allyson-I Found The Turnaround (Footprints)
8) Hank Mobley-The Turnaround (The Turnaround)
9) Thelonious Monk-Monk's Mood (...at Carnegie Hall)
10) Harvie S-Rhythm-A-Ning (Funky Cha)
11) Gianluca Petrella-Trinkle Tinkle (Indigo 4)
12) Anour Brahem-Vague/E La Nave Va (Le Voyage de Sahar)
13) Charles Lloyd-Little Peace (Sangam)
14) Randy Sanke-Dance of the Hasidic Diamond Merchants (Subway Ballet)
15) Ellery Eskelin-Song for Che (Five Other Pieces)
16) Ellery Eskelin-Canadian Sunset (The Sun Died)
17) Ab Baars-Kinda Bear (Kinda Dukish)
18) Adam Unsworth-Use Guise (Excerpt This!)
19) Closing Theme: George Adams-Going Home (Nightingale)
Host: Larry Appelbaum
jumpmonk at hotmail.com