[JPL] MJC Specialty Program

Bob Stockton drbob at modernjazzclassics.com
Mon Apr 17 09:38:25 EDT 2006

Hello-

MJC 172 will have a specialty theme: Jazz Singers, Past and Present. Hour one will air current jazz singers and hour two will revisit some of the great jazz singers of the past. The programming will be straight ahead - big band, scat, small group, ballads, etc. and will be available to non affiliates as a no cost, commercial free one shot program. If there is interest, please contact me either off list or on the land line number below.
(I could have done 12 hours with all the vocal stuff available so I'm sure I've missed your favorite singer).
Playlist follows as soon as I finish my coffee.

Regards,

Bob "Dr. Bob" Stockton, Host/Producer
Modern Jazz Classics From Amelia Island

(904) 910-3475