[JPL] KRFC Ft Collins: Playlist 4/16/06 'Mountain Standards Time'

Al Karia jctrane at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 12:47:46 EDT 2006

Attached is the playlist for 'Mountain Standards Time'  for Sunday eve,
9-11PM, on KRFC Ft Collins, Colorado. Host: Gene Abkarian. I welcome CDs for
audition and airing. Send to me at: KRFC Community Radio; 619 S College Ave,
Ft Collins, Colorado, 80524

Artist/Track/Album Title/Label

Larry Goldings/Jackie-ing/Quartet/Palmetto *
Shaynee Rainbolt/Never never land/At Home/3E *
Jackie McLean/House is not a home/Dynasty/Triloka
Gary Urwin Band/Lester leaps in/Kindred Sprits/Summit *

Taylor Eigsti/Woke up this morning/LuckyToBeMe/Concord *
Mark Murphy/Skylark/Once To Every Heart/Verve *
Art Pepper/Winter Moon/Winter Moon/Galaxy
Joey DeFrancesco/Little B's Poem/OrganicVibes/Concord *

Eddie Daniels/Passion Flower/MeanWhatYouSay/IPO *
Jackie McLean/SiriusSystem/RhythmOfTheEarth/Antilles
Larry Willis/Big Push/BigPush/HighNote *
RahsaanRolandKirk/BlueTrane/BrotherlandInFatherland/Hyena *

Charley Hunter/ThinkOfOne/Copperopolis/Rope-a-Dope *
Willie Bobo/Roots/Latin Sounds/Verve
Jae Sinnett/Palpitations/TheSinnettHearings/J-Nett *
Tony Monaco/BackwardShack/Burnin'Grooves/Summit *

(*)  new or 'newish'....BTW: you 'must' hear RahsaanRolandKirk album and
17minute BlueTrane