[JPL] PLAYLIST: 4-16-06 Sunday Jazz Matinee/WSHA FM 88.9

Benjamin Boddie BFBoddie at msn.com
Mon Apr 17 13:22:24 EDT 2006

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org<http://www.wshafm.org/>

Sunday Jazz Matinee
Ben Boddie
bfboddie at msncom<mailto:bfboddie at msn.com>

Noon
Michael Carvin - You Go To My Head - Marsalis Music Honors Michael Carvin - Marsalis Music - 2006
Rick Holland - In Time's Shadow - In Time's Shadow - Blu Jazz - 2006
Taylor Eigsti - Darn That Dream - Lucky To Be Me - Concord Jazz - 2006
Shirley Horn - Everything Must Change - Jazz Vocalist Hear & Now - Concord Jazz - 2006
Charlie Harrison - 2 By 6 - Keeping My Composure - C3 Records - 2006
Kenny Dorham - I Had The Craziest Dream - Quiet Kenny - Prestige Records - 2006
Karrin Allyson - Life Is A Groove (Jordu) - Footprints - Concord Jazz - 2006
George Benson - Breezin' - The Essential George Benson - Columbia/Legacy - 2006

1:00
Randy Weston - Blue Moses - Zep Tepi - Random Chance - 2006
Paul Bollenback - You Don't Know Me - Brightness Of Being - Elephant Dreams - 2006
Mike Melvoin - Who Knows Where The Blues Was Born - Playing The Word - City Light Entertainment - 2006
Erin Boheme - What Love Is - What Love Is - Concord Jazz - 2006
Coleman Hawkins - More Than You Know - The Hawk Relaxes - Prestige Records - 2006
Joey DeFrancesco - Little B's Poem - Organic Vibes - Concord Jazz - 2006
Peggy Lee - I'm A Woman - Sings Leiber & Stoller - A&M Records - 2006
Fred Hersch - The Nearness Of You - In Amsterdam: Live at The Bimhuis - Palmetto Records - 2005

2:00
Charnett Moffett - Jubilant - Internet - Piadrum Records - 2006
Anthony Wonsey - Overjoyed - The Thang - Sharp Nine - 2005
Christian Scott - Rejection - Rewind That - Concord Jazz - 2006
Cassandra Wilson - Closer To You - Thunderbird - Blue Note - 2006
Vincent Herring - Stable Mates - Ends And Means - High Note - 2006
Miles Davis - I Could Write A Book - Relaxin' With - Prestige Records - 2006
Ray Charles - Mary Ann - Jazz Vocalist Hear & Now - Cocords Jazz - 2006
Jimmy Cobb - Tell Me - Marsalis Music Honors Jimmy Cobb - Marsalis Music - 2006

3:00
SF Jazz Collective - Scrambled Eggs - SF Jazz Collective 2 - Nonesuch Records - 2006
Rale Micic - Blessing - Serbia - CTA Records - 2006
Gary Brunotte - Merry Old Land Of 'Paws' - Smile - Music Designer - 2005
Bill Henderson - Day Dream - Live At The Kennedy Center - WebOnlyJazz - 2005
Pat Martino - Road Song - Remember - Blue Note - 2006
Don Braden - The Closer I Get To You - Workin' - High Note - 2006
Catherine Russell - My Man's An Undertaker - Cat - World Village - 2006
Jaco Pastorius - Sirabhorn - The Word Is Out - Heads Up - 2006