[JPL] Anything Goes!! LIVE on WFDU-FM Playlist April 17, 2006

Anything Goes anythinggoesradio at comcast.net
Mon Apr 17 16:24:02 EDT 2006

Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery is both LIVE & syndicated.

The syndicated program is a weekly one-hour program issued in both commercial and non-commercial editions and is distributed to bonafide outlets at no cost via CD or download.

We always welcome new radio and web affiliates.

      SHOW : Anything Goes
      HOST: Lise Avery
      DATE: 4/17/2006

      ARTIST Tune / Song ALBUM LABEL
      9 am hour 9 am hour 9 am hour 9 pm hour
      Tony Bennett with Count Basie & Orch Anything Goes
      Enya  How Can I Keep From Singing Shepherd Moons Reprise
      Dizzy's Tix Giveaway
      Clifton Webb w/Leo Reisman's Orch Easter Parade Hollywood Stars Direct Source
      Stephane Grappelli As Time Goes By Best of the Jazz Violins Pilz
      Bossa Cuca Nova Previsao Brazilian Lounge Putomayo
      Fred Astaire Flying Down to Rio Hollywood Stars Direct Source
      Randy Newman Sail Away Sail Away Reprise
      Manhattan Transfer Candy Best of Manhattan Transfer Rhino
      Ray Gelato Giants Hard Boiled Eggs & Nuts The Ice Cream Man Double  Scoop
      Ella Fitzgerald w/Frank DeVol's Orch Makin' Whoopee First Lady of Song Verve
      Dean Martin Imagination With Love from Dean Martin Avalon
      Glen Gray & His Casa Loma Orch Hey Young Fella  Stormy Weather Quality
      Harry Reser & His Eskimos featuring Loretta Clemens Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? Stormy Weather Quality

      10 am hour 10 am hour 10 am hour 10 am hour
      Paula Morelenbaum Brigas Nunca Mais Brazilian Lounge Putomayo
      Groucho Marx Hooray for Captain Spaulding Animal Crackers MCA
      Pat Lamb Interview & T-Shirt Giveaway
      The Three Stooges Three Little Fishes The Three Stooges MCA
      The Three Stooges The Merry Go Round Broke Down The Three Stooges MCA
      Smith & Dale Dr. Kronkeit & His Only Living Patient On The Air
      Pat Lamb Interview & T-Shirt Giveaway
      Bing Crosby & Jimmy Durante Sing Soft, Sing Sweet, Sing Gentle
      Pat Lamb Interview & T-Shirt Giveaway
      Manhattan Transfer Operator The Very Best of the Manhattan Transfer Rhino
      Rudy Vallee's CT Yankees On the Good Ship Lollipop Stormy Weather Quality
      Barbara Cook Don't Blame Me Close As Pages in A Book DRG
      Randy Newman Simon Smith & the Amazing Dancing Bear Sail Away Reprise

      11 am Hour 11am Hour 11am Hour 11am Hour
      Going Places with Manny
      Frank Morgan w/The Sportsman The Man Who Broke the Bank at Monte Carlo Hollywood Stars Quality
      Judy Garland Zing Went the Strings of My Heart Hollywood Stars Quality
      Ray Gelato I Hope I Die Before I Go Bald The Ice Cream Man Double Scoop
      Eddie Camtor  Makin' Whoopee Capitol Sings Broadway Capitol
      Dakota Staton Too Close for Comfort Capitol Sings Broadway Capitol
      Mel Torme I Like to Recognize the Tune Capitol Sings Broadway Capitol
      Pied Pipers  My Sweet Embraceable You Capitol Sings Broadway Capitol
      Dean Martin Everybody Loves Somebody With Love From Dean Martin Avalon
      Dean Martin Arrividerci Roma With Love From Dean Martin Avalon
      Gene Autrey Back in the Saddle Again Sleepless in Seattle  SONY
      Joe Cocker Bye Bye Blackbird Sleepless in Seattle  SONY
      Harry Connick Jr A Wink & A Smile Sleepless in Seattle  SONY
      Manhattan Transfer Tuxedo Junction The Very Best of the Manhattan Transfer Rhino
      Joe Venuti Almost Like Being in Love The Best of the Jazz Violins Pilz
      Dizzy's Tix Giveaway

      12 pm hour 12pm hour 12pm hour 12 pm hour
      Ella Fitzgerald Oh Lady Be Good First Lady of Song Verve
      Ray Gelato Giants One More Drink Bartender The Ice Cream Man Double Scoop
      George Lewis Ice Cream Roots of Dixieland Jazz Legacy Int'l
      Manhattan Transfer Twilight Zone The Very Best of the Manhattan Transfer Rhino
      Glenn Miller & His Orch in the Mood Let's Swing Platinum
      Theme from I Love Lucy
      Stan Kenton & His Orch How High the Moon From the Vaults Capitol
      Louis Jordan & Louis Armstrong I'll Be Glad When You're Dead You Rascal You The Best of the Decca Years Decca
      Chris Daniels & the Kings I'll Be Glad When You're Dead You Rascal You Louis Louis Indie
      Big Bad Voodoo Daddy Mr. Pinstripe Suit Big Bad Voodoo Daddy Interscope
      Bobby Darin  Just in Time/This Could Be the Start of Something Big
      Danny Kaye Triplets Best of Danny Kaye Prism
      Ray Gelato Giants Givin' Up Givin' Up The Ice Cream Man Double Scoop
      Tony Bennett Anything Goes

All the Best,
Lise Avery
Executive Producer