[JPL] Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery Syndicated Program Playlist March 27 - April 2, 2006

Anything Goes anythinggoesradio at comcast.net
Mon Apr 17 16:41:36 EDT 2006

***Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery provides its weekly programming to radio stations and webcasters at no cost and welcomes inquiries.***

Please note Anything Goes!! programming is now downloadable from the www.anythinggoesradio.com website.

****SAMPLE PROGRAM on CD Cheerfully (most days...) provided.***

The following is the playlist for the Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery syndicated program for the week March 27 - April 2, 2006.

Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery is broadcast 38x weekly via it's radio and web affiliates and is produced in both commercial (52:00) and commercial-free (58:00) formats. Any track listed below received 38 spins during this broadcast week. Please see www.AnythingGoesRadio.com for complete list of affiliates.

Anything Goes!!  also broadcasts live each Monday 9a - 1p in the NY Metro on member-supported WFDU-FM.  (Separate playlists. Available upon request and SOMETIMES posted on JPL.)

      Artist Song Label
      Tony Bennett w/ Count Basie Anything Goes
      Stephane Grappelli Parisian Thoroughfare Denon
      Stephane Grappelli You're the Cream in My Coffee Denon
      The Dorsey Brothers Mean to Me Columbia/Legacy

     SPOTs
     SET II
      Wizard of Oz Various TCM
      Ray Bolger and Judy Garland If I Only Had A Brain TCM

     SPOTS

     SET III
      Louis Armstrong On the Sunny Side of the Street Columbia/Legacy
      Ella Fitzgerald A Foggy Day Verve
      Bing Crosby Ridin' Around in the Rain Charly
     SPOTS
     Manny

     SET IV/V
      Bobby Darin I'm Sitting On Top of the World Capital
      Ella Fitzgerald Cheerful Little Earful Verve
     SPOTS
      Stephane Grappelli Fine & Dandy Black Lion

All the Best,
Lise Avery
Executive Producer
Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery