[JPL] (no subject)

J Stein jstein at berklee.edu
Mon Apr 17 19:29:39 EDT 2006

Don,

I am a jazz guitarist and lurker on the JPL.  I would appreciate a
link on your new website.

Mine is:    http://johnstein.com/

My 6th CD as a leader is scheduled for release on May 9.  It is going
to be promoted to radio, but if you don't receive a copy please drop
me a line and I'll be happy to mail one to you.

Thank you!

John Stein