[JPL] "Stolen Moments" Play List 04.17.06

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Apr 17 19:50:22 EDT 2006

"Stolen Moments" Play List 04.17.06

KZYX/KZYZ 90.7 FM/91.5 FM

Mendocino County Public Radio (NPR Affiliate)

Artist - Tune -  Album - Label

Donny McCaslin - Outlaw - give and Go - Criss Cross
David Sills - Beatrice - Down the Line - Origin
Karrin Allyson - Something Worth Waiting For (Con Alma) - Footprints
- Concord

Pat Martino - Groove Yard - Remember -Blue Note
Virginia Mayhew - How I Knew - Sandan Shuffle - Renma
Brain Bromberg - Caravan - Wood II - Artistry

David Hazeltine - This Is For Seamus - Perambulation - Criss Cross
Bob Sneider & Joe Locke - "Mulholland Falls" - Film Noir Project -
Son of Sound
Jane Monheit, John Pizzarelli - Showcase - Legends of Jazz - LRS Media

Rahsaan Roland Kirk - Seasons / Serenade To A Cockoo - Brotherman In
The Fatherland - Hyena
Peggy Lee - Some Cats Know - Sings Leiber & Stoller - A&M
Gene Ammons - Blue Ammons - Boss Tenor - RVG Remasters/Prestige

Monty Alexander - Simmer Down - Concrete Jungle - Telarc
Duduka Da Fonseca - Chorinho Pra Ele - Samba Jazz In Black & White -
Zoho
Erin Boheme - Teach Me Tonight - What Live Is - Concord

Christian Scott - She - Rewind That - Concord
Moncef Genoud - Summertime - Aqua - Savoy Jazz
Victor Goines - Petite Fleur - New Adventures - Criss Cross

Bill Henderson - My Little Brown Book - Live At The Kennedy Center  -
webonlyjazz.com
Chuck Red - Cry Me A River - Remembers Barney Kessel - Arbors
Joey DeFrancesco - JeNeane's Dream - Organic Vibes - Concord

Sai Ghose - Six AM - New Blood -  SummitCarmela Rappazzo - I'm In
Love Again - The Girl Who Dreamed Out Loud - www.studiolarecords.com
Odean Pope - Epitome - Locked & Loaded - HalfNote

"Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM

KZYX/KZYZ
90.7 FM/91.5 FM