[JPL] Music Calls Tomorrow (Weds, 4/19)

Bradley M. Stone bstone at science.sjsu.edu
Tue Apr 18 22:14:49 EDT 2006

Peeps (not the marshmallow kind....):

I will not be available for music calls tomorrow, Wednesday, April 19 during my usual times.... I will be on my way to Bloomington, IN to visit my alma mater (and give a guest lecture in Prof. Monika Herzig's Music Business class on jazz radio!).  I haven't been back to IU in over 20 years, so I am excited about the trip!  Then off to Chicago to get an Italian Beef and not listen to BEZ.

Talk to you the following week.

Brad

Dr. Brad Stone
Music Director (Jazz, Blues, World Music)
and Faculty Advisor
KSJS-FM
1 Washington Square
San Jose State University
San Jose, CA   95192-0094
www.ksjs.org

Home Office:
350 N. Second Street #303
San Jose, CA   95112
Music Calls: Wednesdays, 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., PT
(408) 848-6266
bstone at science.sjsu.edu