[JPL] PLAYLIST KRCB-FM Jazz Connections 04-15-06

Toby Gleason toby_gleason at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 18 23:42:33 EDT 2006

Playlist
KRCB-FM Jazz Connections
04-15-06, 8-Midnight
Host: Maria Marquez

1) Coleman Hawkins- Ultimate Coleman Hawkins-La Rosita- Verve
2) Nat King Cole- Wild Is Love- tell me in the morning- Capitol Records
3) Count Basie With Lambert Hendricks & Ross- Sing along with
Basie-Tickle Toe- Blue Note
4) Charlie Parker- Washington Concerts with quartet and the
orchestra-These Foolish Things- Blue Note
5) Jimmy Scott-Almodovar- Viva La Tristeza- Nothing Compares 2U
6) Toninho Horta- Terra dos passaros- Diana- EMI
7) Brian Blade- Fellowship- Perceptual- Blue Note
8) Chick Corea-Return to Forever- Crystal Silence- ECM
9) Zizi Possi- Puro Prazer- Pedaco de mim- Universal Music
10) Maria Joao & Mario Laginha- Dancas- Coisas da terra- Verve
11) Pablo Beltran Ruiz- Epoca de oro- Quien sera- BMG
12) Irakere- Great Moments- A Chano Pozo- Milan Records
13) Isaac Delgado- Rumba Pa'l pueblo- Santa Cecilia- Pimienta Records
14) Herencia- De donde venimos y hacia donde vamos- Pataruma llego-
independent
15) Rafa Galindo- Musica de la Ciudad vol, 2-Mosaico-Fundacion de la
cultura urbana
16) Machito- Machito & his afro cuban orchestra- Holiday mambo- Sony
Music
17) Moacir Santos- Choros & Alegria- Paraiso- Adventure Music
18) Mario Canonge- Rhizome- Rhizome- O Plus
19) Lenny Breau- Five O Clock Bells/ Mo Breau-Other places, other
times-Genes
20) Michael Brecker- Time is of the essence- Arc of the pendulum- Verve
21) Rahsaan Rland Kirk-The Warner Brothers Recordings- Lunatic danza-
Warner Brothers
22) Leon Thomas- Spirits Known and Unknown-Song for my father- BMG
23) Paul Grabowsky- Last orders- Love Theme- Sony pictures
24) Lizz Wright- Dreaming wide awake- A taste of honey- Verve
25) Julie London- Ultra lounge wild cool and swinging- you're my
thrill- Capitol Records
26) Zoot Sims- Sudenly It's spring- Brahm's I think & I can't get
started- Pablo records
27) Omar Sosa & Adam Rudolph- Pictures of soul- Portrait
28) Miles Davis- ESP- ESP- Columbia
29) The Lounge Art Ensemble- Lava Jazz- Cats & kittens- Fuzzy Music
30 The Meters- The very best of..- Live Wire- Rhino records

Toby Gleason
Jazz Director, KRCB-FM, Santa Rosa
Streaming at www.krcb.org
toby_gleason at krcb.org