[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 4/19

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Thu Apr 20 00:43:13 EDT 2006

Wednesday, April 19, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Cecil Brooks III: Serenade In Blue, Double Exposure (Savant 2072)

8:13pm
Pat Martino: If I Should Lose You, Remember (Blue Note 11226)

8:21pm
Sonny Rollins: You Don't Know What Love Is, Saxophone Colssus (Prestige 8105)

8:31pm
Rich Greenblatt: Where Or When, Hot & Dry (Brass Taco)

8:37pm
Anthony Wonsey: Pamela, The Thang (Sharp Nine 1035)

8:44pm
Karrin Allyson: Something Worth Waiting For (Con Alma), Footprints (Concord
2291)

8:48pm
Larry Goldings: Au Bord De L'eau, Quartet (Palmetto 115)

8:56pm
The Mary Lou Williams Collective: Aquarius, Zodiac Suite:Revisited (Mary 104)

Live Interview with Ahmad Jamal

9:01pm
Ahmad Jamal: Swahililand, After Fajr (Dreyfus 36676)

9:20pm
Ahmad Jamal: Time On My Hands, After Fajr (Dreyfus)

9:36pm
Ahmad Jamal: Topsy Turvy, After Fajr (Dreyfus 36676)

9:55pm
Ahmad Jamal: Yours Is My Heart Alone, After Fajr (Dreyfus 36676)

10:05pm
Vincent Herring: Norwegian Wood, Ends And Means (HighNote 7149)

10:10pm
Jackie McLean: Bluesanova, Consequence (Blue Note 11428)

10:18pm
Don Braden: Brighter Days, Workin' (HighNote 7155)

10:26pm
Art Lillard's Heavenly Band: Swingin' The Blues Away, Reasons To Be Thankful
(Summit 440)

10:34pm
Maria Schneider: Lately, Days Of Wine And Roses (ArtistShare 0017)

10:42pm
Chris Stewart: High Fly, Phoenix (Tempest)

10:51pm
Jimmy Cobb: Johnny One Note, Marsalis Music Honors Jimmy Cobb (Marsalis
Music/Rounder 87494600-022)

10:59pm
Bill Evans: Waltz For Debby, Waltz For Debby (Riverside 9399)

11:06pm
Yosvany Terry Cabrera: Journey Of Awareness, Metamorphosis (Kindred Rhythm
1117)

11:16pm
Randy Weston: African Sunrise, Zep Tepi (Random Choice 27)

11:31pm
Matthias Lupri: (Another) Lost Creek, Metalix (Summit 445)

11:39pm
Cassandra Wilson: Easy Rider, Thunderbird (Blue Note 63398)

11:46pm
Paul Bollenback: 7 a.m. Special, Brightness Of Being (elefant dreams 4548)

11:51pm
David Fathead Newman: It Was A Very Good Year, Cityscape (HighNote 7150)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
8 pm - mid Mon - Thurs
WGBH Boston