[JPL] FCC Payola Probe Widens

Jackson, Bobby Bobby.Jackson at ideastream.org
Thu Apr 20 11:48:54 EDT 2006

Arturo,

The book is "Hit Men" by Fredric Dannen released in 1990 by Vintage
Books which is a division of Random House. Excellent read!  I'm
surprised he wasn't "rubbed out" for writing it.

It reminds me of this amazing quote by Hunter S. Thompson.
"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic
hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs.
There's also a negative side."

Aloha,

Bobby Jackson
WCPN-FM/ideastream, inc.