[JPL] FCC Payola Probe Widens

Jim Wilke jwilke123 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 20 14:20:53 EDT 2006

Do any of you who've been knights of the turntable as long as I
remember being required by management to sign a pledge to report any
gifts valued at more than $10?  (in 1960 dollars!)   Actually $10
bought a pretty nice lunch then.

Now that payola is back in a different form, it seems greed survives if
little else does.

Jim