[JPL] Robin McKelle's CDR

Arturo arturo893 at qwest.net
Thu Apr 20 22:21:59 EDT 2006

.

Steve Hahn wrote <<< Check out Robin McKelle.
Don't be put off by the unknown label (Cheap Lullaby) or the fact that
it's a CDR. >>>>

I would be put off by a CDR, I wouldn't program it for the station as
jazz89KUVO only plays "finished products", CDs with artwork that are not
CDR. Granted there are times we have played a CDR from a local artist or an
event that we are promoting or involved with but it would not go into
rotation. We also do not play singles. We do play indy labels or non-label
artists that have self-produced albums, but not a home made CDR.

Arturo Gómez
Music Director, jazz89-KUVO
The Oasis In The City
Colorado's First HD FM Radio Station