[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 4/20

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Fri Apr 21 01:39:53 EDT 2006

Thursday, April 20, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
John Coltrane: Stardust, Stardust (Prestige 920)

8:17pm
Larry Willis: The Day You Said Goodbye, The Big Push (HighNote 7144)

8:24pm
3Osity: Dienda, 3osity (Capri 74077)

8:31pm
Jackie McLean: My Old Flame, Consequence (Blue Note 11428)

8:37pm
Vincent Herring: Caravan, Ends And Means (HighNote 7149)

8:48pm
Terence Blanchard: Azania, Bounce (Blue Note 83189)

8:54pm
Ahmad Jamal: You Can See, In Search Of (Dreyfus 56644)

9:04pm
Karrin Allyson: A Long Way To Go (Equinox), Footprints (Concord 2291)

9:08pm
Cyrus Chestnut: Eyes On The Prize, Genuine Chestnut (Telarc 83634)

9:13pm
Colin Stranahan: Out Of Reach, Transformation (Capri 74074)

9:19pm
SFJazz Collective: Naima, Nonesuch (Nonesuch 79930)

9:29pm
Christian McBride: Lejos De Ustad, Live At Tonic (Ropeadope 20722)

9:36pm
Chick Corea: Three Ghouls Pt 2 & 3, The Ultimate Adventure (Stretch 9045)

9:43pm
Jaco Pastorious Big Band: Three Views Of A Secret, The Word Is Out (Heads Up
3110)

9:50pm
Matthias Lupri: Dream Nocturne, Metalix (Summit 445)

10:05pm
Ran Blake: Breakthru, All That Is Tied (Tompkins Square)

10:11pm
Eric Alexander: Ruby My Dear, It's All In The Game (HighNote 7148)

10:19pm
Mike Tucker: Hey Man Tenor Club, Collage (MTQ)

10:24pm
Taylor Eigsti: Adventure One, Lucky To Be Me (Concord 2299)

10:34pm
Duke Ellington: In The Beginning God II, Sacred Music (Status 1015)

10:38pm
Anthony Brown: Come Sunday, Rhapsodies (Water Baby 1010)

Sarah Vaughan: Prelude To A Kiss, Sarah Vaughan Sings For Lovers (Pablo 6027)

10:50pm
Danny Harrington: The Sunset And The Mockingbird, Danny Harrington Quartet
(Commercially Unavailable)

11:00pm
Monty Alexander: War, Concrete Jungle (Telarc 83635)

11:05pm
Robert Glasper: Chant, Canvas (Blue Note 77130)

11:13pm
Either Orchestra: Muziqawi Silt, Live In Addis (Buda Musique 860121)

11:21pm
Michael Carvin : A Night In Tunisia, Marsalis Music Honors Michael Carvin
(Marsalis Music/Rounder 87494600-012)

11:35pm
Miles Davis: Nature Boy, Miles Davis Plays For Lovers (Prestige 6019)

11:40pm
Jackie McLean: Embraceable You, Prestige Profiles Jackie McLean (Prestige
5806)

11:47pm
Don Braden: The Closer I Get To You, Workin' (Highnote 7156)

11:54pm
Nancy Wilson: I'll Only Miss Him, From Broadway With Love/Tender, Loving Care
(Capitol)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
8 pm - mid Mon - Thurs