[JPL] WBEZ

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 21 14:54:26 EDT 2006

Ed,

  I'm aware that there are no "NPR stations." Not sure who said that because I didn't. I only talked about NPR because WBEZ is an NPR affiliate station that carries some of their programming. As to the millions that Kroc gave to NPR, I don't think a dime of that money went to any of the affiliate stations. I remember some talk when this first became news that stations would go to them to ask if they would lower their fees. Haven't heard a word about it since.

  Jae Sinnett

EdBride at aol.com wrote:
To become a sponsor contact Ed Trefzger
at ed.trefzger at jazzweek.com or 866-453-6401.

In a message dated 4/21/2006 2:18:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,