[JPL] FW: Blues Is The Blues (WSHA-FM - www.wshafm.org) April 21, 2006

Bob Rogers rwsfin at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 22 01:13:57 EDT 2006

8pm
Kevin McKendree, Think For Yourself (Hammers & Strings)
Mem Shannon, We Going (I'm From Phunkville)
Kevin McKendree, Gone Away (Hammers & Strings)
Odyssey The Band, Last One (Back In Time)
Ellen McIlwaine, Born Under A Bad Sign (Women in Blues-Alligator)
Johnny Adams, Imitation of Love (The Great Johnny Adams Blues Album)
Howard Tate, Where Did My Baby Go
Wood Brothers, Where My Baby Might Be (Ways Not To Lose)
Dion, You're The One (Blues in Bronx)
Jesse Winchester, Isn't That So
Linda Lydell, What A Man
Albert Collins, Robert Cray, Johnny Copeland, The Moon is Full (Showdown!)
Mississippi Heat, Rosa's Strut (One Eye Open)

9PM
Mell Melton & the Wicked Mojos, Zydeco Razzle (Papa Mojo's Roadhouse)
Lil Rascals, You Better Get Your Mind Right (Straight from the 6th Ward)
Dr. John, Fathead Newman & Art Blakey, Shoo Fly, Don't Bother Me
The Horseflies, Iko Iko (In the Dance Tent)
Corey Harris, High Fever Blues (Fish Ain't Bitin')
Jr. Wells, Give Me One Reason (Come On In This House)
Zora Young, Rainy Night in Georgia (Tore Up From The Floor Up)
Essie Mae Brooks, Rain In Your Life (Expressin' the Blues)
Ann Peebles, I Can't Stand the Rain
Wood Brothers, Chocolate On My Tongue (Ways Not To Lose)
Al Green, You (I Can't Stop)
Kenny Neal, The Red Rooster (A Tribute to Howlin' Wolf)

10pm
Tom Waits, Lowside Of The Road (The Mule Variations)
T-Model Ford, Here Comes Papa (You Better Keep Still)
Elmo Williams & Hezehiah Early, Do Your Thing (Takes One To Know One)
Nina Simone, Save Me (Flying Funk)
Billy Branch & Lurrie Bell, Help Me (Chicago's Young Blues Generation)
Bryan Lee, Six String Therapy (Live & Dangerous)
Rev. Billy C. Wirtz, Pipeliner Blues (Sermon From Bethlehem)
Memphis Minnie, Joe Louis Strut
Clifford Hayes Louisville Stompers, Dance Hall Shuffle (Folks, He Sure Do
Pull Some Bow)
Emmett Miller, Big Bad Bill Is Sweet William Now
Jimmy Rodgers, My Rough & Rowdy Ways
Etta Baker & Cora Phillips, John Henry (Carolina Breakdown)
George Higgs, I Won't Be Back No More (Tarboro Blues)
Bill "Jazz" Gillum, Go Back To The Country

11pm
Dinah Washington, Nobody Knows The Way I Feel This Mornin' (Back To The
Blues)
Erja Lyytinen, Dreamland Blues (Blues Guitar Women)
Los Lonely Boys, Cottonfields & Crossroads (Live At Blue Cat Blues)
Karen Dalton, A Little Bit Of Rain
Kelly Joe Phelps, Leavin' Blues (Lead Me On)
Gatemouth Brown, Goin' Down Slow (Great Blues Masters)
Tarbox Ramblers, Honey Babe (A Fix Back East)
Colleen Sexton, title cut (Down The Dirt Road)
Eddie "Cleanhead" Vinson/Etta James, When My Baby Left Me/Please Send Me
Someone To Love