[JPL] Playlist: Modern Jazz Classics

Bob Stockton drbob at modernjazzclassics.com
Sat Apr 22 10:28:08 EDT 2006

Each week Modern Jazz Classics is heard an aggregate 40 hours via our AM,FM, Internet, Podcast and Wi-Fi affiliates, reaching a listening audience potential of more than 1.75 million.

MJC is a no cost to affiliate program available by download or disk . For more information, visit http://www.modernjazzclassics.com .

MJC-1173: Harvie S - Funky Cha

Theme and intro - Eddie "Lockjaw" Davis - On Green Dolphin Street

Harvie S / Rhythm-a-ning / Funky Cha / Zoho
Peter Cincotti / I Love Paris / Hear & Now / Concord Jazz
Karrin Allyson / I Can't Say(Teaneck) / Footprints / Concord Jazz
George Johnson, Jr. / Sleepy / All Star Tribute / BCS Records
Charley Harrison(Dan Trudell) / Vitamin B3 / Keeping My Composure / C3 Records
Harvie S / C7 Heaven / Funky Cha / Zoho
Zaxariades / Moody's Mood For Love / Mr. Z / FreeHam
Shaynee Rainbolt / I Only Have Eyes For You / At Home / 33 Records
Rick Haydon & John Pizzarelli / Halley's Comet / Just Friends / Mel Bay
Sathima Bea Benjamin / Star Eyes / Musical Echoes / Ekapka

Top of hour one sweep - Cal Tjader - Land's End

Harvie S / Title Track / Funky Cha / Zoho
David Sills(Alan Broadbent) / Time Line / Down The Line / Origin
Carmela Rappazzo / All Together Alone / New Standards / Studiola Records
Taylor Eigsti / Giant Steps / Lucky To Be Me / Concord Jazz
Phil Woods-L.A. Jazz Orchestra / More Moon / Unheard Herd / Jazzed Media
Harvie S / Coco Loco / Funky Cha / Zoho
Chuck Redd / Swedish Pastry / Happy All The Time / Arbors Jazz
Sophie Millman / Lonely In New York / Sophie Millman / Koch
Dizzy Gillespie(DJ Remix) / Caravan / Rebop, The Savoy Remixes / Savoy Jazz
Vince Ector / Moving On / Renewal Of The Spirit / Jazz Maniacs

Top of hour two and sign off - Charles Mingus - Stockholm Sweetnin'

Bob "Dr. Bob" Stockton, Host/Producer
Modern Jazz Classics From Amelia Island

(904) 910-3475
(877) 856-3889 fax