[JPL] WBEZ

philipbooth at tampabay.rr.com philipbooth at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Apr 24 17:19:16 EDT 2006

re: "I'm not ignorant of its history and importance."

I don't believe this guy in a minute. He's just attempting to mute
potential criticism.
If he actually believed that statement (rather than merely offering lip
service) then he wouldn't be applauding the continuing diminishment of
jazz, blues and world music over the public airwaves.
How sad.