[JPL] Playlist: WCVE-FM Richmond 4-24

Peter Solomon Peter_Solomon at wcve.pbs.org
Mon Apr 24 20:10:11 EDT 2006

Here's tonight's jazz playlist from WCVE-FM. The show was only an hour this time. Our playlists are also posted at ideastations.org/wcvefm. Please direct cd's for airplay consideration to the address below, Thanks.

Peter Solomon, jazz host
WCVE-FM
23 Sesame Street
Richmond VA 23235
804-560-8171

WCVE-FM Jazz PLaylist Monday April 24, 2006

(Valnetine) Midriff – The Bethlehem Years: John Coltrane – John Coltrane with Art Blakey Big Band – 20-50012

(Wallace, Weeks) Hindustan – Hindustan – David berger & the Sultans of Swing – Such Sweet Thunder – SST 1004

(Harvie S) C7 Heaven – Funky Cha – Harvie S – Zoho Music – ZM 200605

(Gerry Mulligan) Line for Lyons – Dr. T – Billy Taylor with Gerry Mulligan – GRP Records – GRD-9692

(Clarke, Akst) Am I Blue – Portrait of Sheila – Sheila Jordan – Blue Note – CDP 7 89002  2

(Lew Tabackin) Fashion’s Flower – Tenority – Lew Tabackin – Concord Jazz – CCD-4733

(Dave Douglas) The Team – Meaning and Mystery – Dave Douglas – Greenleaf Music – GRE-04

(Billy Strayhorn, Elvis Costello) My Flame Burns Blue / Blood Count – My Flame Burns Blue – Elvis Costello – Deutche Grammophon – B0005994-72