[JPL] WBEZ

EdBride at aol.com EdBride at aol.com
Mon Apr 24 23:44:47 EDT 2006

In a message dated 4/24/2006 10:06:19 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ftapache1 at sbcglobal.net writes:

<<..That is not altogether accurate Ed.  First of all, I  don't think Ken
Burns
is truly capable of telling a story through a Black  American's eyes since he
is White..>>

He's a historian, and told the story through the eyes and mouths  of his
expert sources. Practically every major fact that was presented was not  with his
face on the screen with the words "Ken Burns" under them, but rather  was with
Wynton Marsalis' or Stanley Crouch's faces and names (and admittedly  Gary
Giddins and a few others for lesser amounts of time).

I don't want to start or re-start a war on this, but I stand by my  point,
Ed