[JPL] Play List - "Moody's Mood" - 4-24-06

Doug Moody doug at moodysmood.com
Tue Apr 25 09:42:41 EDT 2006

Play List - "Moody's Mood" - April 24, 2006 - KMFB-FM

ARTIST - TRACK - CD TITLE - LABEL:

Pete Malinverni - Everybody Is A Star - Themes & Variations - Reservoir
Music

Meg Clifton - Here Comes The Sun - You're A Sweetheart - McMahon Music

Vanguard Jazz Orchestra - Title Track - Up From The Skies - Planet Arts

Duke Ellington - Jeep's Blues - At The Alhambra - Pablo

Duke Ellington - All Of Me - At The Alhambra - Pablo

Duke Ellington - Thing's Ain't What They Used To Be - At The Alhambra -
Pablo

Victor Goines - The Nearness Of You - New Adventures - Criss Cross

Charles Harrison - Jeannine - Keeping My Composure - C3

Chuck Redd - Cry Me A River - Happy All The Time - Arbors

Jim Rotondi - For My Nephews - Iron Man - Criss Cross

Pat Martino - Heartstrings - Remember - Blue Note

Carmen McRae - Suddenly (In Walked Bud) - Carmen Sings Monk - Novus

David Sills - Slow Joe - Down The Line - Origin

Sai Ghose - Little B's Poem - New Blood - Summit

Greg Murphy - Triple Dipple - Orientation - Murphasaurus

Nicole Pasternak - Four - In A Word - Garagista

George Cotsirilos - The Nearness Of You - On The Rebop - OA2

Taylor Eigsti - Woke Up This Morning - Lucky To Be Me - Concord

David Hazeltine - This Is For Seamus - Perambulation - Criss Cross

Paul Desmond/Jim Hall - You Go To My Head - First Place Again - Gambit
(Warner Bros)

Karrin Allyson - A Long Way To Go (Equinox) - Footprints - Concord

Ben Allison - Midnight Cowboy - Cowboy Justice - Palmetto

Bob Sneider & Joe Locke - Farewell, My Lovely - The Film Noir Project - Sons
Of Sound

Bill Henderson - Keep The Customer Satisfied - Live At The Kennedy Center -
Web Only Jazz

Jimmy Cobb - There Is Something About You (I Don't Know) - Marsalis Music
Honors Jimmy Cobb - Marsalis Music

N'awlins Gumbo Kings - Sweet Georgia Brown - UFO Saloon - Herring, Howard &
Sizer

Doug Moody

"Moody's Mood"

KMFB-FM