[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid 4/25

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Wed Apr 26 01:08:56 EDT 2006

Tuesday, April 25, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Kenny Burrell: If You Could See Me Now, Lotus Blossom (Concord 4668)

8:14am
Evita Cobo: Blackberry Winter, Invitation (evitacobomusic)

8:19pm
Pat Martino: Heartstrings, Remember (Blue Note 11226)

8:26pm
David Fathead Newman: A Flower Is A Lovesome Thing, Cityscape (HighNote 7150)

8:36pm
Joanne Brackeen: Fi-Fi Goes To Heaven, Fi-Fi Goes To Heaven (Concord 316)

8:41pm
Sarah Morrow: And The Angels Sing, American All-Stars In Paris (O+ 107)

8:46pm
A Jarreau; Kurt Elling: Take Five, Legends Of Jazz (LRS Media 968700)

8:50pm
Scott Whitfield: Little Boy With The Sad Eyes, Diamonds For Nat (Summit 437)

9:04pm
Randy Weston: The Healer, Zep Tepi (Random Chance 27)

Live Interview with Laurent Sauinier from the Montreal Jazz Festival

9:11pm
John Pizzarelli: Beautiful Moons Ago, New Standards (Novus 63172)

9:26am
John Pizzarelli: Fools Fall In love, New Standards (Novus 9102)

9:54pm
McCoy Tyner: Illuminations, Illuminations (Telarc 83599)

10:05pm
Jimmy Cobb: Can You Read My Mind, Marsalis Music Honors Jimmy Cobb (Marsalis
Music/Rounder 87494600-022)

10:12pm
Bill Henderson: That Old Black Magic, Live At The Kennedy Center (WebOnlyJazz
0939500202)

10:21pm
Eric Alexander: Where Is The Love, It's All In The Game (HighNote 7148)

10:30pm
Larry Goldings: Au Bord De L'eau, Quartet (Palmetto 115)

10:36pm
Jackie McLean: Old Gospel, New And Old Gospel (Blue Note 53356)

10:46pm
Sonny Rollins: St. Thomas, Saxophone Colossus (Prestige 8105)

10:53pm
Vincent Herring: Thoughts, Ends And Means (HighNote 7149)

11:02pm
Mike Tucker: New Orleans, Collage (MTQ)

11:11am
Taylor Eigsti: Freedom Jazz Dance, Lucky To Be Me (Concord 2299)

11:15pm
Hilary Noble; Rebecca Cline: Cha-Nando, Enclave (zoho 200510)

11:22pm
Yosvany Terry Cabrera: Journey To Adventure, Metamorphosis (Kindred Rhythm
1117)

11:36pm
Karrin Allyson: Follow The Footprints, Footprints (Concord 2291)

11:39am
Cyrus Chestnut: The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face, Genuine Chestnut (Telarc
83634)

11:46pm
Enrico Rava: The Man I Love, Tati (ECM 1921)

11:52pm
John Allmark; Clay Osborne: My Foolish Heart, The John Allmark jazz Orchestra
Featuring Clay Osborne (Whaling City Sound 007)

Airtimes are approximate.