[JPL] I'm famous...ain't that a b*^&%

Bobby Jackson ftapache1 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 26 23:48:14 EDT 2006

Peeps,

You're invited to tune to Jazz Tracks this Friday, April 28th at 9 p.m.
Eastern Time to check out my special on awarding of Thelonious Monk's recent
Pulitzer Citation announced this past April 17th. The guests include Sig
Gissler, the administrator of Pulitzer Prizes at Columbia University, Larry
Appelbaum of the Library Of Congress and WPFW in Washington DC, AACM founder
Muhal Richard Abrams, Monk devotee and guitarist Steve Khan (Big ups to all
on the JPL who sent me his contact information!) and legendary jazz radio
host and current archivist at Jazz @ Lincoln Center's Phil Schaap.  The show
reairs on Sunday, April 30th at 1 p.m. Eastern Time.  You can listen on the
web at www.wcpn.org

Aloha,

Bobby Jackson
WCPN-FM/ideastream inc.