[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 4/26

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Thu Apr 27 00:45:22 EDT 2006

Wednesday, April 26, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Stan Getz: I Can't Get Started, Anniversary (Emarcy 838769)

8:18pm
McCoy Tyner: Search For Peace, The Real McCoy (Blue Note 46512)

8:25pm
Marcus Miller; George Duke; Lee Ritenour: The Panther, Legends Of Jazz (LRS
Media 968700)

8:32pm
David Fathead Newman: Pharoah's Gold, Cityscape (HighNote 7150)

8:38pm
Cedar Walton: Pannonica, As Long As There's Music (Muse 5405)

8:48pm
Mike Tucker: Kathy, Collage (MTQ)

8:58pm
Anthony Wonsey: Pamela, The Thang (Sharp Nine 1035)

9:05pm
Donald Byrd: Lament, Fuego (Blue Note 46534)

9:14pm
Vincent Herring: Ends And Means, Ends And Means (HighNote 7149)

9:23pm
Eric Alexander: Where Or When, It's All In The Game (HighNote 7140)

9:33pm
Yosvany Terry Cabrera: Journey To Adventure, Metamorphosis (Kindred Rhythm
1117)

9:42pm
Donald Brown: There Is A Rose In Spanish Harlem, Cartunes (Muse 5522)

9:50pm
Chick Corea: Arabian Nights Pt 1 & Pt 2, The Ultimate Adventure (Stretch 9045)

10:05pm
Karrin Allyson: A Long Way To Go (Equinox), Footprints (Concord 2291)

10:09pm
Cyrus Chestnut: Through The Valley, Genuine Chestnut

10:15pm
The Mary Lou Williams Collective: Sagittarius, Zodiac Suite:Revisited (Mary
104)

10:19pm
Randy Weston: Blue Moses, Zep Tepi (Random Chance 27)

10:36pm
Odean Pope: Epitome, Locked & Loaded (HalfNote 4526)

10:42pm
Maria Schneider: Over The Rainbow, Days Of Wine And Roses (ArtistShare 0017)

10:49pm
Marcus Roberts: The Truth Is Spoken Here, The Truth Is Spoken Here (Novus
3051)

10:54pm
Taylor Eigsti: Darn That Dream, Lucky To Be Me (Concord 2299)

11:03pm
George Cotsirilos: I'm Old Fashioned, On The Rebop (OA2 22025)

11:10pm
Pat Martino: Groove Yard, Remember (Blue Note 11226)

11:16pm
3Osity: Dienda, 3osity (Capri 74077)

11:21pm
Stanley Turrentine: Since I Fell For You, The Best Of Stanley Turrentine (Blue
Note 93201)

11:33pm
SFJazz Collective: Naima, SFJazz Collective 2 (Nonesuch 79930)

11:39pm
John Coltrane: Acknowledgement, The Classic Quartet (Impulse 280)

11:47pm
John Coltrane Memorial Ensemble: Psalm, The 12th Annual John Coltrane Memorial
Concert (We Jazz 02)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
8 pm - mid Mon - Thurs