[JPL] DJ Promotional Program

lenmaz1 at adelphia.net lenmaz1 at adelphia.net
Thu Apr 27 09:48:57 EDT 2006

   I thought some of you might like to know that ejazzlines.com, a fantastic source for jazz music products, has a Disc Jockey Promotional Program that allows radio stations to purchase import CDs, mostly from Europe and Japan, at wholesale cost.  I recently ordered, and have received, CDs by Eric Alexander, One For All and Francesco Cafiso on the Venus label, and CDs by Eric and Lewis Nash on the M&I label.  For information on the program, contact:

Rob DuBoff
www.ejazzlines.com
1-518-587-1102
PO Box 1236