[JPL] How many 24/7 Jazz stations exist today?

Arturo arturo893 at qwest.net
Thu Apr 27 12:48:52 EDT 2006

Greg wrote <<< Tom's note just got me thinking:
How many 24/7 Jazz stations exist today?
We would be one. >>>

Here at jazz89KUVO over 90% of our weekly output is jazz so we are one,
KKJZ-Long Beach-LA, KSDS-San Diego, KCSM-San Mateo-SF,WBGO-Newark-NY,
WGMC-Rochester, KPLU-Seattle-Tacoma, not quite sure about the San José,
Saint Louis, Houston, San Antonio, Dallas or Phoenix stations. My former
stomping grounds of Miami has WDNA with about 80% jazz and I'm sure there
are others

Arturo Gómez