[JPL] I think I've mentioned this before ....

Jim Wilke jwilke123 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 27 18:46:19 EDT 2006

... but it seems the dumbing down of music and popular culture is
getting another boost by billboards in Seattle for a local commercial
station. Although Seattle's generally considered a literate town, the
billboard has the jock's picture with the words "what a semester and a
half of community college sounds like" -  plus his shift  and the
station's  logo.     At least, I THINK it's a station promotion and not
a slam at community college education!

JW