[JPL] Re: How Many 24/7 jazz stations exist today

Kyle Warren kyle at wicn.org
Fri Apr 28 14:09:34 EDT 2006

WICN's signal reaches as far east as Rt. 128 and as far west as Sturbridge.
You can actually get it fairly well some days in the parking lot of WGBH -
go figure!

We also extend in to portions of southern New Hampshire and northern
portions of Connecticut and Rhode Island.

Kyle Warren
WICN Radio
90.5 FM - HD