[JPL] 91.9 Javeriana Estereo F.M. Playlist

Simon Calle simoncalle at tutopia.com
Fri Apr 28 17:36:05 EDT 2006

91.9 Javeriana Estereo F.M. Playlist

Saturday, Apr 1 2006.  6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Friday, Apr 8 2006. 2:00 - 3:00 p.m.

A Closer Walk With Thee / Prowl / Erik Friedlander / Cryptogramophone
7th Sister / Prowl / Erik Friedlander / Cryptogramophone
Song of the Open Road / 12 songs / Jenny Scheinman / Cryptogramophone
Khebar / Bar Kohba Sextet / Bar Kohba Sextet / Tzadik
Ek / Kebelen / Akosh S. Unit / Berclay
Ma Muse M'amuse / Cactus of Knowledge / Rabih Abou-Khalil / Enja
Titan / Urlich Primal Light / Uri Caine / Winter & Winter
I Often Think They Have Merely Gone Out / Urlich Primal Light / Uri
Caine / Winter & Winter

Saturday, Apr 15 2006.  6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Friday, Apr 21 2006. 2:00 - 3:00 p.m.

Azure / NYDK / NYDK / Jazz Head
Figuring / From Eye To Ear / Niko Higgins / Engine
The Third World / Prevue of Tomorrow / Peter Madsen / Playscape
Blues For Africa / Prevue of Tomorrow / Peter Madsen / Playscape
Modern Pine / Aquifier / Mark Dresser / Cryptogramophone
Ne'eman / Sanhedrin / Masada / Tzadik
The Great Schism / Freak In / Dave Douglas / Bluebird
Freak In / Freak In / Dave Douglas / Bluebird

Saturday, Apr 22 2006.  6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Friday, Apr 28 2006. 2:00 - 3:00 p.m.

Leo, Estante Um Instante / Gallianisimo / Richard Galliano / Dreyfus
Sly and the Family Salis / Il Cielo di Quiaggiu / Steffano Bollani /
Il Jazz
Television Frachalis / The Twelve Tribes / David Krakauer / Label Bleu
All Blues / Live / Anthony Molinaro - Howard Levy / Ningtyeights
Tico Tico / La Espada en la Noche / Ted Nash / Palmetto
Derviche / Avantango / Pablo Aslan / Soho
El Polaco / El Danzon de Moises / Roberto Rodriguez / Tzadik
Mardi Grass Second Line / Los Hombres Calientes Vol 5. Carnival / Los
Hombres Calientes / Basin Street
My Song - Pie Pt 2 / Throwback / Kermit Ruffins & Rebirth Brass
Band / Basin Street

_______________________________
Javeriana Estereo F.M. is a non-profit university radio station in
Bogotá Colombia.  The focus of the station is to give the opportunity
to our audience to listen to the broad spectrum of styles with in
jazz and other less commercial genres.  Right now the station devotes
seven daily hours of its programming to jazz during the weekdays and
three during the weekdays.  I am programming from New York while I
pursue a PhD in Ethnomusicology at Columbia University.

You can listen to Javeriana Estereo at www.javerianaestereo.com by
clicking on “audio en vivo”.

Simón Calle
simoncalle at tutopia.com