[JPL] Playlist - My Favorite Things For The Week of April 30, 2006

MFT Jazz mft at mftjazz.com
Sat Apr 29 21:42:53 EDT 2006

My Favorite Things For The Week of April 30, 2006

Trumpeters Nicholas Payton, Roy Hargrove and Irvin Mayfield are each
featured on this edition of My Favorite Things.

We'll also hear from saxophonists Bud Shank and Wessell Anderson as well
as a host of top jazz talent.

Join us for this week's edition of My Favorite Things.

This week's tunes:

Potato Head Blues - Nicholas Payton - Dear Louis

Darn That Dream - Jimmy Bruno - Solo

Don't Be That Way - Tony Monaco - East To West

M Capetillo - Gerald Wilson Orchestra - New York, New Sound

My Shining Hour - Bud Shank Sextet - Silver Storm

Another Time - Roy Hargrove - Moment To Moment

Cherokee - Irvin Mayfield Sextet - Live At The Blue Note

Star Crossed Lovers - Wessell Anderson - Live At The Village Vanguard

Lorraine - Chucho Valdes - Bele Bele en La Habana
--

*Russ Neff
/My Favorite Things/