[JPL] PLAYLIST - One Man's Jazz CKUW Winnipeg 04-29-06

Maurice Hogue onemansjazz at shaw.ca
Sat Apr 29 23:28:35 EDT 2006

PLAYLIST - One Man's Jazz CKUW Winnipeg 04-29-06
(x-Canadian Content)

Jerry Granelli * I Song I Thought I Heard Buddy Sing - Evidence * Blues
Connotation
Ben Allison * Cowboy Justice - Palmetto * Emergency
x-Bryn Roberts * Ludlow - Fresh Sound New Talent * Indie Girl
x-Richard Underhill * Moment In TIme - Stubby * Will Of The People
Erin McDougald * Meeting Place - ind. * Sweet Child O' Mine
x-Michael Blake * Blake Tartare - ind * A Messy Business
x-Matthias Lupri Group * Metalix - Summit * Dream Nocturne
Elisabeth Kontomanou * Waitin' For Spring - Nocturne * I Gotta Right To
Sing The Blues
Larry Goldings * Quartet - Palmetto * Singsong
Conference Call * Live At The Outpost - 482 Music * Circle Dance
x-Michael Adkins * Infotation - Semblance * Loop
Taylor Eigsti * Lucky To Be Me - Concord * Giant Steps
x-MRC Trio * That Magic Thread - Romhog * Act 4 Scene 3
Erin McDougald * Meeting Place - ind. * Sing Me The Blues
Dave Douglas * Meaning & Mystery - Greenleaf * Culture Wars
Ben Allison * Cowboy Justice - Palmetto * Tricky Dick
x-Francois Carrier * Happening - Leo * Happening 3
Gianluca Petrella * Indigo 4 - Blue Note * I.S.T.R.
Esa Pietila * Direct - Fiasko * Mind Hunt
Ben Allison * Cowboy Justice - Palmetto * Blabbermouth
Calvin Keys * Vertical Clearance - Wide Hive * Last Exit
x-Michael Herring's Vertigo * Coniferous Revenge - ind. * Coniferous Revenge
Billy Kilson's B K Groove * Pots & Pans - Arintha Star * Indiescission

Maurice Hogue