[JPL] Re: How Many 24/7 jazz stations exist today

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Sun Apr 30 08:42:14 EDT 2006

On Friday 28 April 2006 14:09, Kyle Warren wrote:

> WICN's signal reaches as far east as Rt. 128 and as far west as Sturbridge.
> You can actually get it fairly well some days in the parking lot of WGBH -
> go figure!
>
> We also extend in to portions of southern New Hampshire and northern
> portions of Connecticut and Rhode Island.

I didn't mean to sound like I've never heard of WICN. I have listened in my
car but I don't think I've heard them in awhile because I often listen to CDs
while driving.

I even was on the station once or twice as a guest fundraiser. I hosted a
Sunset series concert for them and I hosted a Tommy Flanagan concert at
Mechanics Hall that they presented. I think all of those things were at the
invitation of Steve Charbonneau.

Eric Jackson
8 pm - mid Mon - Thurs
WGBH Boston