[JPL] PLAYLSIT: WRTI Friday Jazz w/Jeff Duperon 04/28/06

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Sun Apr 30 11:05:56 EDT 2006

Friday Jazz w/Jeff Duperon

Friday, 6pm-10pm

Listen to WRTI on the web

 <http://www.wrti.org> http://www.wrti.org

PLAYLIST
04/28/2006

Artist/ Song Title/ CD-LP Title/ Label

6PM

Cyrus Chestnut/The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face/Genuine Chestnut/Telarc*

The Sai Ghose Quartet/The Strut/New Blood/Summit*

Pat Martino/West Coast Blues/Remember/Blue Note*

Larry Willis Trio/Today's Nights/The Big Push/High Note*

David Hazeltine Trio/This Is For Seamus/Perambulations/Criss Cross Jazz*

Jimmy Cobb/Composition 101/Marsalis Music Honors Jimmy Cobb/Marsalis Music*

Miles Davis Quintet/How Am I To Know?/Legendary Prestige Quintet
Series/Prestige*

George Johnson Jr./Shaw Nuff/All Star Tribute/BCS*

7PM

Jae Sinnett/Third Potato/The Sinnett Hearings/J-Nett*

Coleman Hawkins/Just A Gigolo/The Hawk Relaxes/Moodsville

Vince Ector/Melly's Blues/Renewal of the Spirit/Jazz Maniacs

Robert Glasper/Jelly's Da Beener/Canvas/Blue Note

Moncef Genoud/Mix of Keys/Aqua/Savoy Jazz*

Dave Douglas/The Sheik of Things To Come/Meaning and Mystery/Greenleaf
Music*

Taylor Eigsti/Woke Up This Morning/lucky to be me/Concord Jazz*

8PM

Roy Hargrove/Salima's Dance/Nothing Serious/Verve*

Christian Winther/Bright Light/The Only Plan/Steeplechase*

Monty Alexander/No More Trouble/Concrete Jungle: The Music of Bob
Marley/Telarc*

Bootsie Barnes/Cosby's Capers/Boppin Round The Center/Harvest

David Berger & the Sultans of Swing/No Refill/Hindustan/Such Sweet Thunder*

Jaco Pastorius Big Band/Beaver Patrol/The Word Is Out/Heads Up*

Phil Woods & the Los Angles Jazz Orchestra/The Great Lie/Unheard Herd/Jazzed
Media*

Charley Harrison/Jeannine/Keeping My Composure/C3 Records*

9PM

Victor Goines/New Adventures/New Adventures/Criss Cross Jazz*

Calvin Keys/Mrkgy/Vertical Clearance/Wide Hive*

Eric Alexander/Open and Shut/It's All In The Game/High Note*

Don Glanden/Inception/Only Believe/Cadence Jazz

SF Jazz Collective/Scrambled Eggs/SF Jazz Collective 2/Nonesuch*

Manuel Valera Group/or not/Melancolia/Mavo*

Odean Pope/Muntu Chant/Locked & Loaded/Half Note*

* New Release
** Reissue

Temple University Public Radio
1509 Cecil B. Moore Avenue 063-00

Philadelphia, PA 19121-3410
215-204-8405
 <http://www.wrti.org/> http://www.wrti.org

Jeff Duperon

mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com

Note: This e-mail is intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may
contain information that is privileged and/or confidential.  If you have
received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender at
215-482-1402 and delete the e-mail from your computer.