[JPL] PLAYLIST: wtju blues April 2006

David Eisenman davideisenman at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 30 15:57:22 EDT 2006

	WTJU 91.1FM, Charlottesville, VA
	Community Supported, Non-profit Radio of The University of Virginia
	Blues Spins w/e 05/04/06
	Blues Music Director: David Eisenman
	Station Phone: 434-243-8833
	email: davideisenman at hotmail.com

	Artist	Album	Label

1	James Hunter	People Gonna Talk	Rounder
2	Eric Lindell	Change In The Weather	Alligator
3	Janiva Magness	Do I Move You	NorthernBlues
4	Roscoe Chenier	Waiting For My Tomorrow	Black & Tan
5	Doug MacLeod	Where I Been	Black & Tan
6	Duke Robillard	Guitar Groove-a-rama	Stony Plain
7	Catfish Keith	Sweet Pea	Fish Tail
8	Tab Benoit	Brother To The Blues	Telarc
9	Guy Davis	Skunkmello	Red House
10	Sue Foley	New Used Car	Ruf
11	Harmonica Shah	Listen At Me Good	Electro-Fi
12	Mel Brown	Blues - A Beautiful Thing	Electro-Fi
13	Various Artists	35 X 35	Alligator
14	The Wood Brothers	Ways Not To Lose	Blue Note
15	Nelsen Adelard	Unplugged	Blue Track
16	Sweet Betty	Live & Let Live	Music Maker
17	Howard Tate	Live	Shout
18	Chicago Bob Nelson	Flyin' Too High	North 95
19	Nathan & The Zydeco Cha Chas	Hang It High, Hang It Low	Rounder
20	Freddie King	Live At The Electric Ballroom, 1974	Shout
21	Various Artists	I Believe To My Soul	Rhino
22	Various Artists	Blues Guitar Women	Ruf
23	Johnny & The Mo Tones	Two Hits For The Kitty	Altenburgh
24	Dennis Jones	Passion For The Blues	Leroy's Boy
25	Reverend Billy C. Wirtz	Sermon From Bethlehem	Blind Pig

David Eisenman
Jazz & Blues Director
WTJU FM
PO Box 400811